About The Event
After a highly successful debut in 2019, the CenturionCARES Customer Conference (4C) returns for 2022 with more CARES training, more product updates, more interactive discussions… in short, everything you loved about our initial 4C and more!
At 4C22, CenturionCARES customers will enjoy a uniquely intimate setting that promotes productive discussion, brainstorming and problem solving, both with CARES experts and fellow CARES users. Regardless of your industry or role, you’ll discover how CARES can bring exceptional service experiences to every customer and improved operational performance to every organization.
Of course, the outstanding food, the beautiful venue and the clean, fresh Wisconsin air will do little to dampen the enthusiasm for 4C22, and we’re OK with that.
What 4C Attendees Had to Say
"It was great to hear how others use CARES and I was able to bring back some new ideas to streamline our process."
"The open dialogue during the demos was very helpful for our team. Since we are in the process of purchasing it was nice to see what others wanted, needed, liked, and didn't like. The openness to make changes based on this discussion was refreshing."
"I'm new to the CARES software and to the call center environment and I learned a great deal about both. It was great to attend a conference that was about learning and not being sold the 'next best thing'."
"It was one of the better conferences I've ever attended."
"I liked networking with peers and how everyone is willing to help one another."
Why Attend 4C22?
What you'll experience at 4C22:
- Meet, greet, and connect with your peers from other companies and industries. Gain a fresh perspective on how like-minded colleagues approach and overcome common call center challenges.
- Get news on enhancements in latest CARES release as well as a sneak peek at innovations in the CARES pipeline.
- Experience interactive breakout sessions designed to boost individual growth and drive organizational success.
- Get a status of CenturionCARES SOC2 Type accreditation process.
- Enjoy roundtable discussions examining call center best practices, the value of KPIs, capturing and applying performance data, and moving from ideas to solutions.
- Meet with directly CARES executives and pose questions, offer input about your unique challenges and what tools you need to solve them.
- Work hands on with CARES technicians and users to discover new applications that can maximize the results of your CARES solutions.
Product/Solution Enhancements to See at 4C22:
- CARES ConnectX – Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- CARES Cloud – Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
- CARES FLEX- Remote CARES access
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Email in Queue (without launching email client such as Outlook)
- Skill assignments, agent scripting, CRM Notes
- Webchat, Email, Fax, Text, Voicemail
- Courtesy Callback
Who Should Attend 4C22
- Current users of CARES ACD, IVR and Predictive Dialer technologies
- Customer Experience, Call Center, and Operations Managers
- I.T., Cloud, and Systems Engineers
- Anyone looking to optimize IVR functionality and performance
- Business Leads from HR, Sales, New Services, Finance, Marketing
- Organizations focused on delivering exceptional service experiences
Find Your Upcoming Project Solution at 4C22:
- Implementing New Contact Center
- Automating Contact Center
- Expanding Call Center Responsibilities
- Call Center Growth – Organic or Acquisition
- Transitioning Call Center:
- To 100% Cloud
- To new On-Premise Phone System
- To new Hosted Phone System
- To new CORE platform
- To Remote/Home Agents
- From Service to Sales
- IVR Containment
- PCI (Payment Card Industry Certification)
- Managing High Call Volume
- Protecting Against Fraud/ID Theft